GOOD day!!

Its my nature to be grouchy, but I have to make a choice
to have a
great attitude no matter what comes my way!
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindess, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
Galations 5:22





Sunday, August 5, 2007

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$









My husband and I have been documenting every dollar that comes through since January. Its actually very interesting now that we are halfway through the year and seeing what we spend our money on the most.

I challenge you to take record of your spendings for a month. And by the end of the month see where your every dollar went. You will be surprised!

Can you guess what what most of our dollars go to?
Mortgage! Home sweet home!

Second thing we spend most of our dollars on: groceries
Third: tithe

Interesting isnt it?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Do you feel happy or depressed after doing this?

Tressa said...

We have mixed emotions so far. We are happy that we have a clue where every dollar is going, it give clarity. But I guess you can say disappointed as well. We spend so much money for our house. We have actually considered selling our home to release that "strap" to allow us to breath a little better.
So all in all, its a good feeling, and a bad feeling.