GOOD day!!

Its my nature to be grouchy, but I have to make a choice
to have a
great attitude no matter what comes my way!
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindess, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
Galations 5:22





Monday, March 17, 2008

Music Monday: Your Music Geneology



OKAY! I have a HUGE embarrassing confession to make. Only because Im trying to help my friend Kat not look so bad. Check out her Music Monday.

One of my first albums I bought on my own were that of New Kids On The Block. But Im not even gonna go there. Im gonna really embarass myself- I had a huge infatuation with the one hit wonder KRIS KROSS. Oh my goodness- is this going to "date" me?

I must say, I am VERY thankful no one has ANY evidence I use to wear my clothes backwards at times, and would wear the KRIS KROSS paraphernalia. Although, other than my immediate family, a friend who knows me longer than any other, can testify I was such a dork! And Oh my goodness, she might even have evidence! But also, let it be known, this no way represents who I am today, nor does it reflect my character.

ANYHOO....here is one of their videos "Jump". Hope I this post helps somewhat save your image Kat!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is such a fun Music Monday! :)

The Gardner's said...

If only we had grown up during the digital camera age! I don't have any photographic evidence, but I do have some notes save up that are pretty hilarious.
You're wiggity-wiggity-whack, Tressa!
This is a great blog.

P.S. Make Mac not war!

Kat @ Inspired To Action said...

What a friend!

Did you *really* wear your clothes backward? Hilarious!

Tressa said...

This is fun isnt it Amy!

Megan,I totally forgot about how "wiggity-wiggity-whack" I am, I laughed out loud so hard! I love you so much!

Kat- No prob.-friends dont let friends look bad. And yes, I am afraid to say, I did wear my clothes backwards at times. Seriously- not cool.