GOOD day!!

Its my nature to be grouchy, but I have to make a choice
to have a
great attitude no matter what comes my way!
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindess, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
Galations 5:22





Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A thought to ponder.......


"DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING??" from God


I read that off of a church billboard today. And I was wondering...hmmm, do I really know where I am going?

Yes, I knew that I was headed home, but in life???

You know, I at times think through PLAN B, I ask the Lord for provision over PLAN B, knowing that this is the ultimate plan for my life at the time. Frusteratingly enough-- PLAN B just doesnt pan out.

THEN
God gives me PLAN A.

Has this ever happened to you? Right now, are you thinking through PLAN B?

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9




1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think through Plan A, B, C, and D. For someone as unorganized as I am, I tend to rationalize every aspect of decisions I make. Therefore it takes me so long and there are so many options that I don't like to make decisions. I love it when God slaps me in the face with it and it is clearcut.