Okay, so I got tagged by my good pal gwsas, and here I am posting seven weird things about me. I couldn't think of alot of weird things, so I had to ask my family. Funny thing, they couldnt or didnt want to mention many weird things about me.
So, here is what we came up with.
1. When Im trying to figure out which direction Im heading, I cant say it in this order "North, East, South, West" I have to say it in this order- "Never Eat Sour Worms" Something I learned in grade school. I actually read that another person has this same issue!
2. My hubby thinks Im weird because I think out loud.
3. Kayla thinks Im weird because I have tattoos.
4. I think Im weird because I enjoy plucking hair...off of me and people around me, not Joel's favorite.
5. Also, I always have to wash my dishes after I wash my dishes. I hand wash each dish, then I place it in the dishwasher to be washed. I like having extra clean dishes, or I must have trust issues with the dishwasher!
6. Once a week I like to stop by a blog called PostSecret. Its a place where people send in their secrets. I find it extremely fascinating. Caution- enter the site at your own risk, at times the content can be a bit risky.
7. Lastly, I talk to the other drivers while Im driving (whether its in my thoughts, or I say it out loud). Sometimes, I dont say nice things, and to be honest Im working on that, especially when in the car the other day Kayla said "oh come on car, would you move over!"
There you have it!
I now tag my oldest, bestest friend who is now a new blogger Megan
And I also tag my sister in law Becca.